How It Works
A matchmaking session is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. Taking place in a dedicated Face2Face area in the EFECS exhibition, people meet 1-to-1 at assigned tables. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
1. Online registration
How to register for Face2Face meetings
- First register on the EFECS website.
- When your registration for EFECS has been confirmed, you will receive a special B2Match link for the Face2Face meetings.
- Using this link, submit your own cooperation profile(s) for the Face2Face meetings. In your profile you can state what kind of project ideas/expertise/innovations you are offering or what kind of innovations you are looking for.
By registering for EFECS, you agreed to be included in the B2Match tool, and that your information is visible for EFECS participants. You can change or delete your profile any time, see FAQ.
2. Selection of bilateral meetings
You will be informed by email when you can start booking bilateral meetings. Check which cooperation profiles are most promising. Intelligent search options allow a quick identification of the most suitable participants/cooperation profiles. Within a few minutes, you should be able to identify future potential project partners.
Booking of bilateral meetings
Once you have found the most promising business partners you can select them for bilateral meetings. You can add further meetings any time, but please be aware that the bookings are managed on the principle of "first come - first served". You can book meetings BUT you can also be invited for bilateral talks by other participants!
Your personal meeting schedule
A few days before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule (furthermore, you can constantly check your meeting schedule online). This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the number of the table, and who you are going to meet.
3. At the event
The "Face2face by Ideal-ist" booth is located next to the Face2Face area in the EFECS exhibition. At this booth you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings. Your personal meeting schedule lists all your meetings in chronological order, including:
- the names of your meeting partners
- the number of the table for each meeting
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.